What To Bring
Leave your valuables at home and please do not leave anything of any value in your tent.
1. Wakestock tickets
2. Money – but don’t carry too much. There are ATMs on site.
3. Tent – including pegs, ropes etc
4. Sleeping bag
6. Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses – there isn’t much shade on site so you will need these if the weather is good and they’re a must if you’re watching the wakeboarding!
7. Boardshorts/Bikini’s & Beach Towel – Wakestock is by the sea with amazing beaches!
8. Wet wipes. Always handy no matter how clean the toilets!
9. Jacket or fleece – even when it’s been sunny during the day, it can get cold at night
10. Waterproof jacket & Wellies – just in case!
11. Fun camera – take one that if you lose it you won’t be too upset
12. ID – ID may be required to gain entry to the site. Accepted forms of ID are passport, photo driving license or one of the government approved proof of age card which has the PASS logo, such as the Citizen Card. ID may also be required at the bars to purchase alcohol. Unsure? Call us on 01758 741095 ASAP.
Remember – certain items are not allowed on site so please leave them at home. Searches will be underway at the entrances to the site and any prohibited items will be confiscated. Please do not bring:
1. Any glass – you are allowed to bring a reasonable amount of alcohol onto the campsite in either cans or plastic bottles but are not allowed to bring any glass on site. By a reasonable amount of alcohol we mean one case of beer / lager or a bottle of spirits per person
2. Any pets
3. Fireworks and any items which may be considered an offensive weapon.
4. BBQ’s or camping stoves
5. Professional photographic or recording equipment
Crowd surfing or moshing is not allowed at the festival – not only may you injure yourself but you also may injure other people in the crowd. You will be removed from the festival if you are found to be persistently crowd surfing or moshing.
Cart-to-camp will be on site this year offering hire of their robust trolleys for you to get all your stuff from the car to the campsite… and back again! The lightweight trolleys are made of steel, have front wheel steerage and their pump up wheels are ideal for rough terrain. They can carry loads of up to 200kg so rather than lugging all your kit and arrive at the campsite a sweaty mess, why not make it easy and rent one of the carts. You’ll find the cart-to-camp staff close to the entrance, look out for their signs! No pre-booking is required but for more information including their rates CLICK HERE
THE LAZY CAMPER
The Lazy Camper provides complete camping packages designed around music festivals from £39.99.
With The Lazy Camper you can pick up your pre-ordered camping pack here at Wakestock Festival. We even offer the option to have it all set up and waiting for all you extra lazy campers.
Finally, once you have had your amazing weekend just pack everything in to the bag provided and recycle it with us. Not only will we save the tent form landfill and actually recycle it, we will give you £10 off your next Lazy Camper! Alternatively, you can take your Lazy Camper home with you, it’s yours to keep ready for your next festival.
See what great deals we have here.
Alternatively, you can like us on facebook or follow us on twitter.